+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FREE UNLOCK SERVER UPDATE: NEC N342i, E101, Panasonic X300, G70, G51, Philips 568

Registered User **M-C** is on a distinguished road **M-C**'s Avatar
    Thanks

Talking FREE UNLOCK SERVER UPDATE: NEC N342i, E101, Panasonic X300, G70, G51, Philips 568

Dear Forum visitors/members,

CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ALL - FREE UNLOCK ONLINE FOR :: FREE ::
    CREATE FREE PROFILE AND GENERATE CODE BY GSM-TECHNOLOGY.COM BY CLICKING HERE

We today relase christmas gift with addedd saupport for:
    * NEC N342i
    * NEC E101
    * Philips 568
    * Philips 568 NEW
    * Panasonic A10x
    * Panasonic A10x NEW
    * Panasonic G51
    * Panasonic G70
    * Panasonic X300
    * Panasonic X300 NEW

NO PAYMENT FEE, NO HIDDEN CHARGES, NO CODE WAITING - ALL REALTIME WITH ONLINE - JUST FREE REGISTER AND ENTER IMEI AND GET CODES IN 5 SECONDS ONLINE ON YOUR SCREEN !!! INCREDIBLE !

If you got problem with link up try this one http://www.gsm-technology.com/index....tor_intro.html
    Best regards,
    Boguslaw Rzepka
    Multi-COM Ltd., Poland
    http://multi-com.pl
    tel. (0048)17 2275 045

Registered User cool0 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Are free unlocking service are reliable?Am asking this because one of my friend got it unlocked using the free unlock code but it was not a permanent unlock .Once he updated the phone the phone has roll backed to lock status .And after that he contacted the service provider but there is no use of it .So he searched in the net for paid and reliable solution to unlock the phone and found the site http://www.prounlocking.com/supported-phones/rs8wp7/ . As they are providing the unlock code at low cost and moreover they are providing the permanent unlock solution for the phone and he got the unlock code and unlocked it .And after unlocking the phone he once again updated and the phone is now working great .

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information