+ Reply to Thread

Thread: blackberry zero attempt to unlock

Registered User muhanadhameedah is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

blackberry zero attempt to unlock

hi i would like to ask if dm3 team can help in fix blackberry phones that come with zero attempt to enter unlock code if can how and if it is available without sent the phones thanks

Registered User nawabtraders is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by muhanadhameedah View Post
    hi i would like to ask if dm3 team can help in fix blackberry phones that come with zero attempt to enter unlock code if can how and if it is available without sent the phones thanks
    Not possible they dont work online,they accept unit only in their service points.

Registered User robin666 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by muhanadhameedah View Post
    you can unlock your mobile here at http://www.superunlockcodes.com and you can unlock your mobile , my friend suggest me to go this site and i unlocked my mobile here.

Registered User valie100 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

please help

Quote Originally Posted by robin666 View Post
    you can unlock your mobile here at http://www.superunlockcodes.com and you can unlock your mobile , my friend suggest me to go this site and i unlocked my mobile here.

hi friend i have the same problem with my black berry torch and its (0 left) attempts and dont know wat can i do with it to unlock it so can u please tell me how can i solve that and where

thanks

Registered User compuetrkakaa is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Try Unlocking service from Online sites.....or from service provider..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information