+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avoid Having iTunes ERASE or REPLACE Your Songs in your iPod !!

Registered User miliky is on a distinguished road miliky's Avatar
    Thanks

Avoid Having iTunes ERASE or REPLACE Your Songs in your iPod !!

This is one of the WORST things that can happen to you when you have an iPod, Avoid this by first Configuring the iTunes BEFORE Plugin in your ipod if not iTunes will Automaticaly Sync with your iPod and wala ! you are fu(ked..

SOLUTION HERE !
    NEVER! NEVER! EVER connect YOUR iPod to iTunes if it is set to auto sync and your iTunes library is empty or some of the songs are not in your iTunes library but are only stored on the iPod because it will erase the iPod's contents.

Step 1
    STOP the Automatic Synchronization on your iTune Software
    Edit>Preferences>iPod>General tab, select the manual setting

I suggest BETTER always keep your iTunes on Manual Sync to Avoid Accidents..

Step 2
    1)connect the iPod to the computer
    2) immediately press and hold the Shift + Alt + Ctrl keys (if on a Mac it's Command + Option)
    3)hold these keys for about 3 seconds after the iPod appears in the source list pane before releasing.
    Unlocking All hTC android
    http://www.xtcclip.com/

Registered User BOT_MAY2 is on a distinguished road BOT_MAY2's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for the info sir. God Bless!

Registered User dcpsys is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Thank you for your knowledge....

Merry Christmas

Registered User robot is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Nice info sir
    no longer afraid to upload songs to my customers.
    thnx and happy holidays

Registered User jamal64 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    thanks alot nice one

Registered User razib1432003 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    HELLO MY DEAREST ,
    how are you this morning,i hope that the brightness of today brings joy and happiness to you,i thank GOD once again for keeping us alife today again.i am very glad to hear from you this morning ,and all you ask is not suprissing because i was looking forward for it.i want to let you know my dear,that my looking up to you is because of my hurrible situation here.i have been in this camp for sometime now,and the situation is becoming much unbearable for me each an every day.i do not have a companion here,all i do each day is only crying and weeping .i never know that nomatter how sweet life may be,it may turn to sorrow one day.i was living happily with my parents when sudenly this war broke and took away the lives of my parents,which brought me in this very condition today.
    so my dear ,i came to you with the name of GOD,and because i have already enquire with the officials of this very camp on how i will be free from here,and they advice me that since i want to relocate,that i have to look for a foreign partner or representative who will help me achieve that because of the money involve.so i pray so hard before i could pick you,and i know that GOD almighty is with me.and as you are on my side,GOD will realy see us through.
    so please my dear,that is the reason why i have come to you.please help me out,my situation here is too bad for me.i am not allowed to move arround here,there is no good food for me ,sometime i have to starve till the next day because of lack of food in this refegue camp.i am realy dieying here,this is realy too much for an orpharn like me,i do not have any other hope of getting free from here except through you.you are my only hope and also my only companion now.i strongly beleive that with you,i will surelly be free from this frustrating life.i pray that GOD will straighten you and help us pass through this and at the end we will rejoice for ever.
    i will send you the bank contact information where my father deposited the money in europe before his death,in my next mail to you.just don,t worry ,GOD is on our side.
    thank you so much for your conscine.hopping to hear from you soonest.
    yours joyce.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information