PDA

View Full Version : successfully unlocked htc phones with clip

zapped
31st-December-2010, 05:13 PM
so I got the clip today plugged in the PC, software started, registered, activated, updated, created a gold card for the HTC desire Hboot 0.93 .... put card in phone, connected flex cable to sim card ... bootloader, software running, clear S58 data .... ERROR: AT-CMD Timeout[AT@SIMLOCK=9,04 ][OK][] :

so there goes the first phone unlock... UNSUCCESSFULL!

ANY HELP?

zapped
31st-December-2010, 05:21 PM
lloks to me like the flex cable is causing this so any suggestions?

Raskal
31st-December-2010, 06:29 PM
lloks to me like the flex cable is causing this so any suggestions?

after first try, please take out battery, connect again to clip and try procedure again. make sure you fully insert the flex cable into sim card holder.

this what you got is a timeout error, and you are right is due the communication with card.

please try and give us a feedback

zapped
31st-December-2010, 08:23 PM
I disconnected the flex cable and re connected it again... now it worked fine and the phone was unlocked! so now it is SUCCESSFULLY unlocked.

Raskal
31st-December-2010, 08:38 PM
Please post here unlocked phones after you had recieve the clip and tested it. Please post also what you like on the clip and post also what could be done better.

Your feedback help us to make the product better.

Thanks and a happy new year 2011 :)

Raskal
31st-December-2010, 08:42 PM
I disconnected the flex cable and re connected it again... now it worked fine and the phone was unlocked! so now it is SUCCESSFULLY unlocked.

can you post in this thread about the clip? your experience? how fast, how is handling, what is good and what not, what could be made better? thanks in advantage http://forums.phone-tools.cn/showthread.php/30898-successfully-unlocked-htc-phones-with-clip

zapped
31st-December-2010, 11:02 PM
I got my clip today and tested it right away with an HTC desire... first trial failed but second attempt was successful.
Software for the clip is already included in the flash drive for the clip itself and as soon as I connected it to the PC it asked for registration then activated itself then I updated the software.

Working with the clip is very easy but the instructions shown in the software window can be off sometimes, just pay attention to what's on the phone's SCREEN.

clip has to be connected to PC or battery when unlocking the phone and the gold card HAS TO BE created and inserted in the phone to be able to run the software that clears the network locks.

The only thing I hate is the flex cable that came with the clip. there are 2 cables for different SIM positions and attaching the cable to the connector on the clip can be tricky sometimes! Those cables are FLEX-able and can break or rip easily so be very careful when attaching and removing them... The first FAILED attempt was because that flex SIM cable was not attached properly to the clip (I think i pushed it too much inside the connector)

I suggest to include 2 extra cables in case the first ones break or get damaged!

That's it for now... hopefully I will get different models and will post here when I unlock them :)

rebelteam
1st-January-2011, 07:45 PM
Unlock HTC Desire Locked to the UK Three network

Very Easy Fast solution for unlocking

Documented the Unlock Process for you see it here using the Rebel XTC Clip (http://blog.rebelsimcard.com/rebel-xtc-unlock-clip-for-android-htc-smartphones-demo-of-unlocking-within-minutes.htm)

Rebel Team

Raskal
2nd-January-2011, 02:13 AM

Documented the Unlock Process for you see it here using the Rebel XTC Clip (http://blog.rebelsimcard.com/rebel-xtc-unlock-clip-for-android-htc-smartphones-demo-of-unlocking-within-minutes.htm)

Rebel Team

very nice description :):p

kanaci2
2nd-January-2011, 10:23 PM

Rebel Team
Very good info ...thanks.

BR

zapped
3rd-January-2011, 08:31 AM
HTC hero SUCCESSFULLY UNLOCKED today

zapped
3rd-January-2011, 08:44 AM
After all my attempts failed today with the Desire Z I received 2 more devices... the Hero and the Legend... Both were unlocked successfully but not from first try... I had to try at least 3 times on each phone.

Both devices had different Hboot versions that the one listed in the software but still got UNLOCKED!

Hero had Hboot 1.76.0007 while the software created the gold card with Hboot 1.61.x00
Legend had Hboot 0.43.0003 the clip software has Hboot 0.33.x000

Raskal
3rd-January-2011, 09:03 AM
After all my attempts failed today with the Desire Z I received 2 more devices... the Hero and the Legend... Both were unlocked successfully but not from first try... I had to try at least 3 times on each phone.

Both devices had different Hboot versions that the one listed in the software but still got UNLOCKED!

Hero had Hboot 1.76.0007 while the software created the gold card with Hboot 1.61.x00
Legend had Hboot 0.43.0003 the clip software has Hboot 0.33.x000

thank you very much for your feedback, can you please make some movies also :)))

Raskal
3rd-January-2011, 09:33 AM

after each unlock done, please disconnect power from clip and connect power again !!! try and post result next time

GSM Road Runner
3rd-January-2011, 09:34 AM
Hi

first,
great box - keep on
sec,
this nexus one boot is not supported pls try to add it:cool:

B.R
ZACHI

GSM Road Runner
3rd-January-2011, 11:07 AM
htc desire 10 pcs unlocked OK very easy thx

B.R

zapped
3rd-January-2011, 03:45 PM
disconnecting the clip and reconnecting between each attempt is what I always do as I discovered that that first time I tried the clip... sometimes it will not work if you unlock a phone and then start the next one with unplugging the clip.

but with the DesireZ it just didn't work!

ictdog
3rd-January-2011, 05:57 PM
The one question I have not seen in any of the posts is this one...does this affect the data on the cell by the reflash? Meaning...is the only thing being flashed in this process the lock code? Or is this flashing the unit back to stock and getting rid of the unlock code in the process?

zapped
3rd-January-2011, 07:16 PM
The one question I have not seen in any of the posts is this one...does this affect the data on the cell by the reflash? Meaning...is the only thing being flashed in this process the lock code? Or is this flashing the unit back to stock and getting rid of the unlock code in the process?

from my experiences nothing was lost from the phone... all user data was still there

Raskal
3rd-January-2011, 08:44 PM

the phone will be not reflashed when you try unlock with our clip !!! our clip disable the s58 data

shawn4life
4th-January-2011, 12:28 PM
T-mobile G1 sucessfully unlock after about 3 try.. gotta really take your time with them flex cable..

Raskal
4th-January-2011, 08:52 PM
T-mobile G1 sucessfully unlock after about 3 try.. gotta really take your time with them flex cable..

it's not about the cable, otherwise it would not work at all. I think the users don't push the cables deep enough inside. It was even happend to me also one time.

shawn4life
5th-January-2011, 04:12 AM
it's not about the cable, otherwise it would not work at all. I think the users don't push the cables deep enough inside. It was even happend to me also one time.

yes bro i'm scared to put pressure on the cable..

Raskal
5th-January-2011, 04:28 AM
yes bro i'm scared to put pressure on the cable..

not need be scared, the flex cable i really did a good quality one, just need to make sure it is deep enough inserted into the simlot of the phone.

B.R.,
Raskal

phonestreet
6th-January-2011, 04:28 PM
ok unlocked a htc desire boot 0.93 easy: had trouble at first
1) use a original sandisk etc(IMPORTANT), then plug in create gold card.
2)connect flex make sure its fasterned properly insert sim part into phone make sure its in fully,put battery load up bootloader screen.
now important step hold sim flex with finger down firmly. and then follow normal instructions. viola works everytime

paabu12
8th-January-2011, 06:52 AM
Paid 115GBP and received my clip within 2days and unlocked a Tmobile G2 and myTouch 4G within 5 mins.
The clip is easy to use and does 100% of what it is supposed to do. No tricks!!!
Oh! did I mention I got the free extra strips (A30GBP Value).

Thanks Raskal!!!

gsmbrothers
8th-January-2011, 07:43 AM
tested now 2 pcs htc wildfire and 1 nexus one , working fine, unlock all in 5min.
Good job:D

miliky
8th-January-2011, 10:54 AM
tested now 2 pcs htc wildfire and 1 nexus one , working fine, unlock all in 5min.

Very Goood investment friend !! hehe Thanks

zapped
12th-January-2011, 09:08 AM
desire Z Hboot 0.85.... TESTED and successfully unlocked after update 1.1.7

debuurman
12th-January-2011, 02:18 PM
hello
i did my first sapphire yeaaaahhhhhh
regards
danny

debuurman
12th-January-2011, 09:34 PM
hello
i did my first sapphire yeaaaahhhhhh
regards
danny

i did 2 sapphire with 1.33.0013
second 1 didnt go the first time but i re-conected flex
and then it went well
so i am verry happy
thanx to raskal and his good service
regards
danny

phonestreet
13th-January-2011, 11:08 AM
good to hear :D im enjoying the box hope more models supported soon especially windows ones

mymiela0419
13th-January-2011, 11:22 AM
Raskal,

Tmobile mytouch 4G HBoot 0.86.0000 using XTC-CLIP Hboot 0.87.000 version ( 2pcs ) = UNLOCKED in less than 5 minutes!
Be sure that your phone battery is 50% to full charge and using battery connector from XTC-CLIP not the usb connected to the computer when you unlock this model and it will be OK!

Tmobile G1 HBoot 0.95.000 = UNLOCKED after third tries :) because of the phone battery is only 25% or lower thats the problem I noticed and you need to use XTC-CLIP connected via Computer ( NOT THE BATTERY CONNECTED ) this the other problem I noticed because after I connected via usb BOMB! UNLOCKED SUCCESSFULL...

I will post the video ( 16mins because of the 3 trial so every one can see whats the problem ) tomorrow because now is 3:15 now here in U.S.A :( ( need to go to sleep )

THIS IS THE BEST HTC UNLOCKER THAT I EVER HAD! very easy to use and NO KILING OF THE PHONES when unlocking get messed up, all you have to do is start all over again ( it will take only less than 5 minutes per phone to be unlock )

By the way Raskal please kindly do not forget to send my FREE GIFTS of YOU KNOW ALREADY :) I sent you from PM that you missed to send together with my XTC-CLIP.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THING WONDERFUL XTC-CLIP you MADE my life easier to unlock HTC android supported models!

Raskal
13th-January-2011, 12:18 PM

please post the hboot version of the phones you unlocked

kylie
13th-January-2011, 07:14 PM
I did my first G1 and i just got the clip just now HBBOT-0.95.0000

farodriguez
13th-January-2011, 11:21 PM
Unlocked HTC Magic with HBOOT 1.33.2005

lucky99
14th-January-2011, 07:29 AM
Espresso My touch 3G slide HBOOT-0.52 unlock successful easy
Thank you Raskal support

Rocco
14th-January-2011, 10:05 AM
HTC DESIRE
HBOOT-0.83.000.1

This version work with HBOOT-0.93.X001
100% tested!

mymiela0419
15th-January-2011, 07:03 PM
Tmobile Mytouch 3G slide ( espresso ) Hboot 0.52 UNLOCKED but lost all data :(
no need to setup GOOGLE account

Tmobile Mytouch 3G ( sapphire 300 ) Hboot 1.33.0013 UNLOCKED but lost data and need to restore google acccount :(

google account is the hardest to install because it needs 3G network that uses 1700/2100 band. Some country do not have this band

Hope XTC-CLIP will update to not lost data on this two models :)

Thank you again for this wonderful XTC-CLIP u made HTC unlocking easy :)

will post all my unlocking video tomorrow :)

zapped
15th-January-2011, 09:05 PM
Tmobile Mytouch 3G slide ( espresso ) Hboot 0.52 UNLOCKED but lost all data :(
no need to setup GOOGLE account

Tmobile Mytouch 3G ( sapphire 300 ) Hboot 1.33.0013 UNLOCKED but lost data and need to restore google acccount :(

google account is the hardest to install because it needs 3G network that uses 1700/2100 band. Some country do not have this band

Hope XTC-CLIP will update to not lost data on this two models :)

Thank you again for this wonderful XTC-CLIP u made HTC unlocking easy :)

will post all my unlocking video tomorrow :)

who said you need 3G to create an account, you need an active sim card that has either 3G or EDGE, as long as the sim card can access the internet you will be able to create an account by creating a new APN! I never lost any info from the phones I have unlocked

mymiela0419
16th-January-2011, 04:58 AM
who said you need 3G to create an account, you need an active sim card that has either 3G or EDGE, as long as the sim card can access the internet you will be able to create an account by creating a new APN! I never lost any info from the phones I have unlocked

Ok, so now I know no need 3G network but the problem here in U.S.A there is no prepaid Internet for any company that can be use only when u need it :( tmobile and AT&T charge $30 for monthly service for inter on each smart phone. The worst is that i do not subscribe because I have Internet plan for my laptop and home computer already.

By the way about you said your data never lost for unlocking htc which model it is?
Because for me I unlocked glacier, espresso, sapphire, hd2 all data has lost and now I. Stuck on sapphire google activation ( I have to ask my friend that has android account from tmobile to help me activate it again) so it can be use as a phone again :(

For glacier, espresso, hd2 no need google activation and the htc G1 I unlocked never lost the data, only the listed above :)

Hope xtc-clip look into it, by the way this happened after update on version 1.2.1 thats when I unlock hd2, glacier, sapphire and lost all data.

Thank you for this wonderful XTC-CLIP : )

Raskal
16th-January-2011, 05:05 AM
For glacier, espresso, hd2 no need google activation and the htc G1 I unlocked never lost the data, only the listed above :)

Hope xtc-clip look into it, by the way this happened after update on version 1.2.1 thats when I unlock hd2, glacier, sapphire and lost all data.

Thank you for this wonderful XTC-CLIP : )

there is no way to stop it, the only to prevent it, is to make a backup of your device before unlocking.

mymiela0419
16th-January-2011, 05:08 AM
there is no way to stop it, the only to prevent it, is to make a backup of your device before unlocking.

Ok, got it :) thank you letting us know!
Coz other users need to know about it since some customers want to keep their data! We have to let them know first :) they will loss their their data LOL

Thank you again for this wonderful XTC-CLIP

Will post all my video today for unlocking all listed successfully unlocked :)

dlanor0221
17th-January-2011, 05:12 AM
Desire Z G2 HBOOT 0.82.xxxx successfully unlocked..After 5 tries. Good job XTC team..

br

Mphoneclinic1
18th-January-2011, 06:33 AM
Today HTC Wildfire aus- telstra HBOOT-0.80.0008 UNLOCKED SUCCESSFUL

Thanks XTC CLIP

Mphoneclinic

hugmax
18th-January-2011, 02:58 PM
HTC Wildfire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr0c0MaxY8

cfoneliem
19th-January-2011, 09:27 AM
HTC MyTouch 4G Unlock ok.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9531/mytouch4g.png

Video Clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpK3AdNYrps

jackynguyen
19th-January-2011, 09:33 AM
My TOuch slide unlock okie by XTC :D

dani2080
19th-January-2011, 01:05 PM
HTC Wildfire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr0c0MaxY8
one question,do u downgraded ur htc wildfire version,or direct unlock with this clip
i have also 1 of this and maked order to buy this clip from raskal.tomorrow will
get it.please explain well step by step.thx br

babamobi
19th-January-2011, 01:29 PM
i unlock a htc wildfire sucessfully.
thank u

Raskal
19th-January-2011, 01:35 PM
one question,do u downgraded ur htc wildfire version,or direct unlock with this clip
i have also 1 of this and maked order to buy this clip from raskal.tomorrow will
get it.please explain well step by step.thx br

your wildfire is supported, look the update we released today 1.2.4 and no he dont need to downgrade it !!

hugmax
19th-January-2011, 02:37 PM
the video says it all.
that is what you need to do.

dani2080
20th-January-2011, 02:07 PM
hboot -1.01.0002 htc wildfire unllock done.thanksss raskal for so amazing product.it can be drive from any kid.i was little confused before.but now all ok.

CONGRATULATIONS for this great magic clip. :o

wdw
21st-January-2011, 04:46 PM
hi
successfully unlocked HTC Magic (HBOOT-1.33.X010 ) i test it locked on vodafone egypt thanks to MR raskal:cool:

jackynguyen
22nd-January-2011, 01:37 AM
HTC Desire Z - G2 unlock okie boot 0.82.X000

deepakgarg
22nd-January-2011, 09:35 AM
htc aria-liberty hboot 0.57.0000 done in seconds

farodriguez
22nd-January-2011, 06:39 PM
Unlocked HTC MAGIC with HBOOT: 1.33.2010

thuanrau
23rd-January-2011, 04:37 AM
successful unlock three pieces my touch 4G without problem with h-boot 0.86, big thanks :p

paabu12
23rd-January-2011, 08:21 AM

pal take this from me, remember to inform your customers to back up their myTouch 4G before you unlock them because the phones will reset as new users. Some customers cheerish their photos ok :cool:

citifone
24th-January-2011, 07:04 AM
HTC HD2 TMobile unlocked OK, follow instruction on software but when flashing from SD, select diag (home key) then power button, then volume up (instruction will be on the phone screen) flex cable must be folded...

citifone
24th-January-2011, 10:12 AM
HTC Wildfire from Telstra hroot 80.0004 unlock OK, just select 80.0007 in software and follow instruction..very easy...use straight flex cable without bending...

deepakgarg
24th-January-2011, 10:34 AM
htc goolge g1 hboot 0.95.0000 in 3-4 tires done

deepakgarg
28th-January-2011, 11:16 AM
one more google g1 0.95.0000

hungphong
28th-January-2011, 11:25 AM
HTC myTouch 3G ( Tmobile sapphire300 version 32B) direct unlock ok
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8234/picture299bw.jpg

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2844/picture301z.jpg

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/3382/picture303v.jpg

deepakgarg
28th-January-2011, 12:22 PM
htc desire hd 0.85.0007 unlocked

deepakgarg
29th-January-2011, 08:22 AM
wildfire hboot 0.80.0004 done

sm3cherul
29th-January-2011, 11:49 AM
HTC Wildfire with HBoot 1.01.0001 successfully done...Thanks Raskal (and team) for this product ... Keep us updated :)

marinsabac
29th-January-2011, 09:10 PM
tested 2 g1 hboot 0.95.000.. one from at&t and second tmobile germany... both unlocked after few tries... and 2 wildfire unlocked.. one 080.0007 and other 0.80.0008 even rooted but all went fine.... used 9v battery , better success than with usb...

Obeone13
30th-January-2011, 04:42 PM
HTC NTT Docomo from japan Hboot 1.33.0006 sapphire-magic successfully unlock ;-)

Br
Obeone

abid77
31st-January-2011, 05:04 PM
HTC Wildfire Done
Buzz pvt ship-0ff
HBOOT-1.01.0002
Microp-0622
Touch panel-Atmelc02-16ac
Radio-3.35.20.10

sm3cherul
2nd-February-2011, 05:48 PM
Wildfire 1.01.0001 and Desire HD 0.85.0007 done without problems. To mention that for HD i waited only ~40 seconds.

farodriguez
3rd-February-2011, 01:40 AM
Unlocked HTC Magic with HBOOT-1.33.2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoigDMMgKxM

deepakgarg
3rd-February-2011, 06:14 AM
wildfire hboot 0.80.0002
hero hboot 1.76.0007

farodriguez
3rd-February-2011, 06:31 AM
Unlocked another HTC Magic with HBOOT-1.33.2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvNKwzZyKOg

rajen121
3rd-February-2011, 03:05 PM
i havee unlocked desire z by code but after unlock no networkin phone then i try to unlock with xtc-clip and unlock done with network now phone working good thnk xtc-clip team

el_brujo
3rd-February-2011, 11:22 PM
HTC HD2 T-Mobile unlocked 2 pcs
HTC Liberty boot HBOOT-0.57.X000 not appear supported but is unlocked now jejeje
HTC Vision
without any problem

paulfc
4th-February-2011, 07:40 AM
HTC Wildfire unlocked

Gopo
4th-February-2011, 11:44 AM
HTC Legend Hboot: 1.01.0000 (not supported?!) unlock done by selecting HBOOT-0.33.X000. First try - error: "unlock secu_flag ngmartcard"; Second try - UNLOCK OK!

farodriguez
4th-February-2011, 06:34 PM
Unlocked T-Mobile myTouch 3G with HBOOT-1.33.0006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENT1LG0_HNc

sm3cherul
6th-February-2011, 09:29 AM
For me also another Desire HD T-mobile branded 85.007 Hboot

sweetboy
6th-February-2011, 11:22 PM
thanks to xtc clip i have unlock 2 tmobile my touch 3g
very easy follow the instuction on screen and u dont have to worrey about ur phone geting damage if fail one or two time keeptrying it will work
first time using the clip

sweetboy
6th-February-2011, 11:33 PM
espresso

Unlocked two T-Mobile myTouch 3G with HBOOT-0.52.000

and tmobil vision hboot -0.82.000 thanks xtc team

sm3cherul
8th-February-2011, 06:05 AM
You just could not do a little spam could you? :) .. And I have to disagree with you on that one. There are carriers that change the unlock codes so they are not the same with the ones in HTC databases. So, you might buy a code that is absolutely useless. And one more thing - you can`t mess your terminal if you follow EXACTLY the instructions displayed. XTC clip rullzzzzz !

Chryse
9th-February-2011, 04:20 AM
WOW another HTC Wildfire A3333 unlocked by XTC Clip - no sweat!!!

HBOOT-0.80.X007

Great product...

Thanks XTC Team

br

deepakgarg
9th-February-2011, 06:17 AM
hd7 schubert unlock done with special usb

citifone
9th-February-2011, 09:44 AM
Glacier TMobile My Touch4G Hroot 0.86.0000 unlock OK by selecting .87.X000

sm3cherul
9th-February-2011, 05:14 PM
Wildfire HBOOT-0.80.X007 done 2nd try (flex connection @ sim tray )

abid77
10th-February-2011, 04:51 PM
HTC NTT Docomo Sapphire(Magic)
HT-03A SAPP200

HBOOT-1.33.0006
RADIO-2.22.19.261
Unlock done

farodriguez
10th-February-2011, 04:57 PM
Unlocked another HTC Magic with HBOOT 1.33.2010 in just seconds

Celhack
11th-February-2011, 04:15 PM
HTC intruder AT&T HBOOT-0.57.0000 unlock done.

Celhack
12th-February-2011, 12:15 AM
HTC HD2 tmobile spl 2.10.0000 unlock done..

hungphong
16th-February-2011, 01:45 PM
HTC HD2 UNLOCK OK
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8414/16022011024.jpg
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5449/picture601t.jpg

Chryse
18th-February-2011, 07:42 AM
Another great unlock from a great box...

HTC MyTouch Glacier 4G (TMobile)... Unlocked Done.... :D

HBOOT-0.86.X000

br

Celhack
18th-February-2011, 10:15 PM
Another HTC HD2 but now with hard spl 3 and phone unlock ok...

Celhack
18th-February-2011, 10:38 PM
3 More.
HTC My touch 4G glacier HBOOT 0.87.000
HTC My touch 3g HBOOT 1.33.0013
HTC HD2 SPL-2.10.0000

kashish nishchal
19th-February-2011, 11:46 AM
I love xtc clip the best solution for unlock xtc phone in the market in just few sec.

farodriguez
20th-February-2011, 06:15 AM
Unlocked HTC Magic with HBOOT 1.33.0013

rox
21st-February-2011, 12:13 PM
HTC Wildfire Unlocked first attempt - HBOOT-0.80.0007

HTC Desire Unlocked first attempt - HBOOT-0.83.0001

XTC CLIP rocks! ... Simples!

sethxp
21st-February-2011, 03:12 PM
HTC Tattoo
Hboot-0.52.0001
unlocked ok on second try

HTC Wildfire
Hboot 0.85.0007
unlocked ok on first try

ikkks
23rd-February-2011, 10:31 AM
Succesfull Unlock HD2 Leo from O2 and Liberty thnx to raskal .....

sethxp
23rd-February-2011, 03:56 PM
another desire unlocked, version 093

rox
24th-February-2011, 12:52 AM
HTC Mozart - Windows 7 phone - Unlocked

BR

rox
24th-February-2011, 05:28 PM
HTC Wildfire - HBOOT 0.80.0007 - Unlocked first attempt & NO DATA LOSS

BR

nadeem75
25th-February-2011, 06:25 PM
Today i also unlocked my first HTC LEO tmobile windows, very happy to unlock it. I was afraid to unlock but was done very fast.
Thanks Mr. Ever Shining Raskal for a wonderful product.

Best regards

farodriguez
25th-February-2011, 07:40 PM
Unlocked HTC Magic 32A with HBOOT 1.33.2010

farodriguez
25th-February-2011, 09:04 PM
Unlocked another HTC Magic 32A with HBOOT 1.33.2010...

farodriguez
26th-February-2011, 02:55 AM
Unlocked 3rd HTC Magic 32A with HBOOT 1.33.2010

Celhack
26th-February-2011, 02:55 AM
More and more with xtc clip.
3 HD2 tmobile
2 My touch slide
1 HD7 tmobile
2 G1
2 Htc magic.
1 my touch 4G
1 Tmobile G2

farodriguez
27th-February-2011, 03:06 AM
Unlocked... Another... HTC Magic with HBOOT 1.33.2010

sm3cherul
27th-February-2011, 11:17 AM
Touch2 , Wildfire, Hero, Desire all with no problem.

Gopo
28th-February-2011, 12:13 PM
Successfully unlocked + phone code HTC G1: HBOOT-1.38.0000 by selecting G1: HBOOT-1.33.X003.

rox
2nd-March-2011, 10:21 AM
HTC Desire - HBOOT 0.93.0001 - Unlocked first attempt & NO DATA LOSS

BR

rox
2nd-March-2011, 11:09 AM
HTC Hero G2 - HBOOT 1.76.0007 - Unlocked first Attempt

rox
3rd-March-2011, 11:20 AM
HTC Wildfire - HBOOT 1.01.0001 - Unlocked first attempt

BR

devnull
3rd-March-2011, 08:26 PM
Sucessfully unlocked today

Wildfire rooted with 0.83.0002
Wildfire original with 1.01.0001
Wildfire original with 1.03.0001 - took the files for 1.01.0001
All without dataloss - after that rooted and downgraded (the last two devices)

devnull

killa76
3rd-March-2011, 09:38 PM
tattoo unlocked succesfully from orange Spain thanks to xtc team

devnull
5th-March-2011, 11:03 AM
Unlocked 2 minutes ago
HTC Legend HBoot 1.00.0000

Great box, Raskal !

farodriguez
5th-March-2011, 11:36 AM
Unlocked HTC Magic 32A with HBOOT 1.33.2010

kadapareddy's
6th-March-2011, 08:18 AM
today htc wildfire aus- telstra hboot-0.80.0008 unlocked successful

thanks xtc clip

mphoneclinic

can i use hboot 1.01.x008 gold card for this model
pleaseeeeeee confeirm

rox
7th-March-2011, 12:30 PM
HTC Hero G2 - Unlocked & debranded

BR

rox
9th-March-2011, 04:28 PM
HTC Wildfire - HBOOT 0.80.0007 - Unlocked first attempt & NO DATA LOSS

BR

reda86
11th-March-2011, 05:14 PM
plz aded htc orange boston http://img.actualidadgps.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Orange-Boston.jpg

Raskal
12th-March-2011, 05:46 AM
plz aded htc orange boston http://img.actualidadgps.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Orange-Boston.jpg

1.) orange boston is NOT A HTC
2.) unlock is for free, check here : http://www.xda-developers.com/android/unlock-and-upgrade-android-gsmart-g1305-with-cmlmod-1-4/
3.) please always remember, my clip is been sold without warranty and without support

rox
12th-March-2011, 02:00 PM
HTC Wildfire - HBOOT 1.01.0001 - Unlocked first attempt & NO DATA LOSS

I also see you dont even have to select which Hboot version you want anymore with Wildfire! Excellent update.

BR

rnc_ebm
13th-March-2011, 10:15 AM
Another HTC Unlocked DONE

HTC DREA100 aka G1
HBOOT 0.95.0000

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i182/RNC_EBM/GSM%20Other/DSC00243.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i182/RNC_EBM/GSM%20Other/DSC00244.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i182/RNC_EBM/GSM%20Other/DSC00245.jpg

forgot to take picture with other sim card inserted

br

RNC_EBM

sm3cherul
13th-March-2011, 12:41 PM
I should add yet again alot of Desires / Desire HD , Wildfire , Touch 2 and Hero :)

farodriguez
13th-March-2011, 01:35 PM
Unlocked HTC Magic 32A with HBOOT 1.76.0010...!!! And other with with HBOOT 1.76.0008...!!!

papusoft
14th-March-2011, 03:19 AM
UNlock two HTC G1 Tmobile boot 0.95 and 1 Sapphiere boot 1.33.0013

sethxp
14th-March-2011, 10:44 AM
HTC Mega unlocked sucesfully
HTC Magic unlocked sucesfully
HTC Wildfire s-offed sucesfully

kadapareddy's
14th-March-2011, 03:54 PM
today three wildfires unlocked sucessfully with xtc clip
thanks xtc clip team
xtc clip is a money making mechine
thanks again

papusoft
15th-March-2011, 11:47 PM
Htc liberty hboot 0.57.0000

ali5noor
17th-March-2011, 02:16 AM
I buy the clip yesterday and today i unlock first phone with it HTC G1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its perfect 20 sec to unlock no data loss

thanks Mr.Raskal

TvMPT
19th-March-2011, 01:28 AM
2x HTC HD2 ( TMN Portugal )
1x HTC Hero Hboot 1.76.x007 ( TMN Portugal )
1x HTC Desire HD ( Orange UK )

The box totally worth the money, very fast and clean. First i tried codes and didn't work because the PT networks like to relock the phones but with the XTC my problems are over :p

Keep up with good work

Raskal
20th-March-2011, 09:01 AM
I buy the clip yesterday and today i unlock first phone with it HTC G1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its perfect 20 sec to unlock no data loss

thanks Mr.Raskal

thanks for the feedback, but still i don't understand the issue about data loss? when you flash a nokia data being lost? Yes or No? The answer is yes. Actualy every unlocker should make backup for his customers data, i do this before unlocking ANY phone, this is a standart procedure.

MUNEEB_AKHTAR_RAZA
22nd-March-2011, 11:48 AM
HTC Hero HBOOT 1.76.0007 successfully unlocked S-Off....

papusoft
23rd-March-2011, 06:23 PM
htc magic hboot 1.33.0006 select 1.33.007 and unlock ok

ali5noor
23rd-March-2011, 06:41 PM
thanks for the feedback, but still i don't understand the issue about data loss? when you flash a nokia data being lost? Yes or No? The answer is yes. Actualy every unlocker should make backup for his customers data, i do this before unlocking ANY phone, this is a standart procedure.

Yes you are right we are responsible for user data not the clip we most backup it before do anything to the phone-.

gammahigh
24th-March-2011, 11:36 PM
Ready unlocked
htc dream g1 unlocked easy hboot-0.95.x000
5 pcs htc desire h boot-0.93.x001Ç
thanks xtc clip

killa76
30th-March-2011, 08:09 PM
hi

i did unlock 2 htc wildfire from vodafone Spain in a less than 5 minutes

thanks to xtc clip team

werbert
2nd-April-2011, 04:44 PM
wildfire 2 sets(boot 0.80 and 1.0.1),htc liberty aka aria boot 1.00.0000,all success,very good and smooth.

kushol
3rd-April-2011, 08:38 AM
HTC DESIRE
This version work with HBOOT-0.93.X001
100% tested!

CCCS
4th-April-2011, 10:06 AM
HTC PC49100
BUZZ HBOOT 1.01.0001

Successfully unlock

ali5noor
4th-April-2011, 11:34 PM
Hello
I unlock today HTC legend + Desire
Best clip in th market

Raskal
5th-April-2011, 08:48 AM
@all
please also don't forget to vote here:
http://forums.phone-tools.cn/showthread.php/31199-Please-tell-us-your-honest-opinion-about-the-XTC-clip!

thank you

farodriguez
7th-April-2011, 11:33 AM
Unlocked HTC Magic (Sapphire 32A) HBOOT 1.76.2007 and HTC Magic (Sapphire 32A) HBOOT 1.76.0010

yasermalik
10th-April-2011, 10:36 AM
Htc hero +htc wildfire tested

kushol
11th-April-2011, 06:23 PM
Htc Desire HD A9191 unlock done xtc clip

rox
13th-April-2011, 05:22 PM
HTC Desire S (Saga) HBOOT 0.98.0000 unlocked with new update V1.36 today!! Took a while to get to S58 data screen but worked!! - GREAT WORK RASKAL!

BR

Raskal
13th-April-2011, 08:53 PM
HTC Desire S (Saga) HBOOT 0.98.0000 unlocked with new update V1.36 today!! Took a while to get to S58 data screen but worked!! - GREAT WORK RASKAL!

BR

can you make a movie please

cobraro22
14th-April-2011, 11:57 AM
htc magic hboot 1.33.x006 done by selecting x007

Dominica
14th-April-2011, 04:30 PM
NEXUSONE PVT SHIP S-OFF
HBOOT-0.35.0017
MICROP-ob15
TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0102
RADIO-5.08.00.04
oct 12 2010 14:33:16

..and NO data loss :D

Raskal
14th-April-2011, 04:42 PM
NEXUSONE PVT SHIP S-OFF
HBOOT-0.35.0017
MICROP-ob15
TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0102
RADIO-5.08.00.04
oct 12 2010 14:33:16

..and NO data loss :D

this with the data loss really makes me pissed!

how stupid must be some one not to backup his data ...

Dominica
14th-April-2011, 05:23 PM
Raskall..after XTC S-OFF Customer Data is retained ..even the stupid pattern unlock was the same :D

werbert
15th-April-2011, 06:16 PM
Desire HD-Ace(0.85.0007) unlock success,VERY GOOD AND FAST,THANKS:)

killa76
18th-April-2011, 06:37 PM
htc wildfire unlocked from movistar Spain.in only view second

thanks xtc clip team.

baruck
19th-April-2011, 05:11 PM
HTC Magic Unlock Successfull

here soma data :

Proveedor : T-MOBILE
Sapphire Put 32b
Hboot : 1.33.0013
Radio: 2.22.28.25

phedz
25th-April-2011, 08:10 AM
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5158/25042011small.jpg (http://img7.imageshack.us/i/25042011small.jpg/)

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/9949/25042011001small.jpg (http://img862.imageshack.us/i/25042011001small.jpg/)

ATnt and now for GLobe provider Philippines
thanks a nice support and a powerful gadget:o:o

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3404/25042011004small.jpg (http://img594.imageshack.us/i/25042011004small.jpg/)
HTC fortless ST7377 (http://teamgsm.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16924)

hacktrix2006
28th-April-2011, 01:25 AM
Desire HD on Orange UK, with HBOOT - 0.85.007 Unlocked successfully, Wiped all the data as it perform Factory reset after. So all personal data needs backing up before hand thats includes apps as well!

kadapareddy's
3rd-May-2011, 09:36 AM
Again wildfire unlocked sucessfully.
Thanku xtc clip team.

phedz
8th-May-2011, 08:54 AM
HTC "BUZZ" PC49100 Unlocked in A minute By xtc THANKS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0IphPutrgI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0IphPutrgI)

baruck
10th-May-2011, 05:09 PM
Hi

Other HTC unlocked by XTC-CLIP ;)

HTC Inspire at&t 4g

papusoft
12th-May-2011, 08:07 AM
Vision or desire z unlock ok Boot 0.82.xx

zooka
17th-May-2011, 11:33 AM
HTC Desire HD unlocked without any problems.

Raskal
17th-May-2011, 11:35 AM
HTC Desire HD unlocked without any problems.

please post also the version since people who cannot use the clip are posting that the clip not work on DHD but i know it works on all versions

zooka
17th-May-2011, 11:47 AM
Sorry, I did not remember the Hboot version exactly, as far as I know it was 0.89. I will write down next time so I can post the exact details. I just created a goldcard with XTC Clip (for any version as this is the only option), followed the instructions and that was it. Took about 5 minutes to complete the unlock procedure, then 2 minutes for phone to boot up but after that it was free!

UnlockHTC
17th-May-2011, 05:32 PM
My experience:

A lot of Wildfire
Some Tattoo
4x Sensation (1x Sensation 4G)
1x ChaCha
1x Salsa
8x Wildfire S
2x Legend
4x Desire
3x Desire S
1x Desire Z
6x Desire HD
1x Dream G1
1x MyTouch 3G
6x Magic 32A
2x Magic 32B
2x Hero
1x Mozart
1x Trophy
3x HD7
5x HD2
1x Surround

BR,
UnlockHTC

sethxp
19th-May-2011, 01:58 PM
Desire HD sucesfull4041

Desire S sucesfull

DD69
20th-May-2011, 11:03 AM
HTC Mozart unlocked from T-Mobile AT:

PD67100 SS-BC (4K)
SPL-1.28.2250.3(113810)

Betriebssystemversion: 7.0.7004.0
Firmwarerevisionsnummer: 2250.09.12803.112
Hardwarerevisionsnummer: 0004
Funksoftwareversion: 5.52.09.16_22.33a.50.10U
Funkhardwareversion: 1.28.2250.3(113810)
Chip-SOC-Version: 2.2.5.0

ali5noor
20th-May-2011, 04:15 PM
Hello

HTC Wildfire unlocked successfully without any problem

Thanks

ali5noor
20th-May-2011, 07:02 PM
Hello

HTC Desire S unlock done with the best clip in the market

Thanks alot

Bin4ry
23rd-May-2011, 10:23 AM
Successfully unlocked:
2x Wildfire (1 movie posted)
2x Incredible S
2x Desire S
1x Desire HD

Regards
Bin4ry

ali5noor
23rd-May-2011, 02:15 PM
Unlock done

X2 Desire S

Thanks

zooka
26th-May-2011, 10:28 AM
HTC T8788 (HTC Surround) from AT&T US.
Bootloader version: 1.52.2250.4 (120323)
No problems at all!
Great product XTC Clip!

gsmcentre
26th-May-2011, 03:53 PM
T-MOBILE MyTouch 3G -SAPP310 HBOOT:1.33.0013 SUCCESSFULLY UNLOCKED today http://cdn1.predictad.com/images/icons/search_button22.png

EASY - FIRST TIMER & SUCCSESS at FIRST ATTEMPT.:cool::cool::cool:

tect
28th-May-2011, 03:57 AM
i'm unlock hd7 from t-mobile and incredible S, wildfire, desire S, very easy, all done less than 15s

Zamolxis_VMG
1st-June-2011, 09:41 AM
hehe,
a lot of htc phones I succesfully unlocked by this clip.
Also all htc phones that I receive to debrand,upgrade,change the language or others thing I make them s-off by xtc clip.
Conclusion:-it's an very good tool wich I also recovered the investements very quickly;
-all the phones were succesfully unlocked and s-off;
-every man who's involved in gsm business should have it;
-I didn't posted in this thread because I made a lot of htc phones without problems and I don't wanna encrease my posts counter with this kind
-this post said that I'm ~% pleassed by this clip.
Regards!

Raskal
1st-June-2011, 11:23 AM
picture before unlocking, this shows the device info, please read carefully every details

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn61/raskal_hk/f5edcfcb.jpg

picture after unlocking, compare now the details with first picture

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn61/raskal_hk/8f738aea.jpg

and also a picture from S-OFF and the HBOOT version

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn61/raskal_hk/fc459854.jpg

i am really feel sad that still beta testers don't read and follow error troubleshooting in the sticky posts ...

Fast unlocker
1st-June-2011, 12:51 PM
Here is Simple test for my own phone and it is working

http://www.iraqup.com/up/20110601/25hDE-3kkK_546236665.jpg

http://www.iraqup.com/up/20110601/gKWy4-g36O_16019147.jpg

http://www.iraqup.com/up/20110601/Qk2Yh-B67t_267370292.jpg

Hope you are Happy Now Raskal

audi1503
1st-June-2011, 04:42 PM
HTC Incredible s s-off succesfully

unlockdtdd
2nd-June-2011, 05:55 PM
4 pieces of mytouch 4g unlock ok

3 pieces of HD2 tmobile and 3 pieces of Tmobile G2 unlock ok (hboot 0.76 and hboot 0.82)

Gopo
8th-June-2011, 07:48 AM
HTC Legend HBOOT-0.43.0001, unlock done by selecting HBOOT-0.43.X003 ;)

toekomst30
14th-June-2011, 10:44 AM
HTC Wildfire H-Boot 1.01.0001 made s-off with xtc clip.
Thank you very much raskal and team for excellent work!!!

rox
15th-June-2011, 10:31 AM
HTC WILDFIRE S / MARVEL unlocked first time

Great update

BR

devnull
18th-June-2011, 04:55 PM
Unlocked sucessfully a vivo

Handset data:
Vivo pvt ship s-on
HBoot 1.13.0000
Radio 3805.04.03.22_M

-> used HBOOT-0.99.200X

Worked flawlessly

devnull

zooka
22nd-June-2011, 02:56 PM
Successfully unlocked HTC Glacier (TMO Mytouch 4G).

trencev
28th-June-2011, 09:51 AM
yesterday i try to unlock htc desire hd with xtc clip its very easy and smooth thank you for great work raskal i unlock in first try and this is my first unlock with this great tool

hboot-0.85.0024

sm3cherul
29th-June-2011, 06:22 AM
That is why this thread was made: http://forums.phone-tools.cn/showthread.php/30898-successfully-unlocked-htc-phones-with-clip

KOCTA_LEM
1st-July-2011, 09:02 AM
I successfully unlocked Incredible S with Hboot 1.13.0000 using goldcard for 0.99.200x. Clip software version 1.4.2.

papusoft
6th-July-2011, 04:26 AM
unlock ok htc glacier ( my touch 4G )

diosa
12th-July-2011, 05:01 AM
T-mobile My Touch 4G successfully unlocked in first try.

Thank you team.

Raskal
13th-July-2011, 06:53 AM
HTC ChaCha unlocked okay

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn61/raskal_hk/chacha.jpg

unlockdtdd
13th-July-2011, 05:59 PM
HTC Droid Incredible 2 Verizon unlock ok (http://unlockdtdd.com/gpmaster.gp-media.unlock-giaima-naptv-dtdd-dienthoai.gplist.118.gpside.1.asmx)

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9822/image022w.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4282/image023s.jpg

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1864/image026md.jpg

unlockdtdd
13th-July-2011, 06:02 PM
HTC Mytouch3g Tmobile unlock ok. (http://unlockdtdd.com/gpmaster.gp-media.unlock-giaima-naptv-dtdd-dienthoai.gplist.118.gpopen.1604.gpside.1.asmx)

http://vietfones.vn/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5091/image020f.jpg

jepetu
15th-July-2011, 05:36 PM
First was a HERO HBOOT-1.76.0004, unlocked using HBOOT-1.76.X007

Second a VISION HBOOT-0.85.0009, unlocked with HBOOT-0.85.X008

Both unlocked successfully with this magic tool and most important WITHOUT DATA LOSS!!! ;):cool:

unlockdtdd
18th-July-2011, 09:47 AM
4 pieces HTC Droid Incredible 2 Verizon unlock ok (http://unlockdtdd.com/gpmaster.gp-media.unlock-giaima-naptv-dtdd-dienthoai.gplist.118.gpside.1.asmx)

http://vietfones.vn/forum/highslide/graphics/warning.gif
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/7136/image035zk.jpg (http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/7136/image035zk.jpg)

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6867/image041z.jpg (http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6867/image041z.jpg)

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5145/image042e.jpg (http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5145/image042e.jpg)

1 piece HTC Legend a6363 unlock ok (http://unlockdtdd.com/gpmaster.gp-media.unlock-giaima-naptv-dtdd-dienthoai.gplist.118.gpopen.1594.gpside.1.asmx)

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3715/image030te.jpg (http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3715/image030te.jpg)

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3424/image031i.jpg (http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3424/image031i.jpg)

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2750/image032so.jpg (http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2750/image032so.jpg)

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/4056/image033b.jpg (http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/4056/image033b.jpg)

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7844/image040w.jpg (http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7844/image040w.jpg)

baruck
27th-July-2011, 09:25 PM
http://forums.phone-tools.cn/attachment.php?attachmentid=4098&d=1311796998

gammahigh
29th-July-2011, 05:50 AM
unlocked 10 pcs HTC HD7 tmobile in seconds
the best tool for htc no exist clonnnnnn only xtc clip by RASKAL

cod3r
1st-August-2011, 10:57 PM
HTC Wildfire S successfull unlock
XTC Clip Raskal, no alternative!

zooka
3rd-August-2011, 08:21 PM
Unlocked HTC Incredible S, Hboot 1.09 with goldcard for Hboot 0.99. Great tool XTC Clip!

rattanak
12th-August-2011, 07:06 AM
i have problem with click100 ,i can't unlock it
it show error like this
Get OEMSBL fail!ound
pls chk SECU-Flag on/off
press ACT to exit

pls help me
thanks

rattanak
12th-August-2011, 08:56 AM
pls help me all user and xtc team for click100
thnaks

rattanak
12th-August-2011, 09:50 AM
Now my problem solved
it can unlock 100%
xtc clip box is the best for htc

nasirahmed
17th-August-2011, 09:36 AM
30 pieces HTC Smart done this morning, with the XTC Plus update by Raskal. All were in SuperNew record in code server. Thanks Raskal.

Follow the same procedure described in Software Page.

kris0007
17th-August-2011, 02:18 PM
hi raskal

i was able to unlock 2 of the HTC SMART from o2 Irelad network no problem

Great job Raskal as i had one of them for months lying in the drawer for unlock :D

Raskal
17th-August-2011, 09:26 PM
30 pieces HTC Smart done this morning, with the XTC Plus update by Raskal. All were in SuperNew record in code server. Thanks Raskal.

can you tell me which provider was?

nasirahmed
18th-August-2011, 02:55 PM

All were O2 UK.

gsmdoki
19th-August-2011, 10:01 AM
Unlocked HTC Wildfire S, Hboot 1.03.0000 - Android 2.3.3 firmware! Thanks XTC Team! The Best XTC Clip!!!

ak72342
24th-August-2011, 05:36 PM
I have done 1 htc smart

thanx raskal

ak'

TouchPro
26th-August-2011, 03:57 PM
HTC Thunderbolt unlocked/s-off w/ the clip on hboot 0.95.000.

pcs1234
1st-September-2011, 02:48 PM
ive just unlocked desire s and wildfire s today with the xtc clip ,these phone couldnot be done with hxc dongle ,the only thing i would say was the instruction are slightly wrong and doesnt mention press volume down to enter diag ,but it was common sense anyway ....

Raskal
1st-September-2011, 04:42 PM
ive just unlocked desire s and wildfire s today with the xtc clip ,these phone couldnot be done with hxc dongle ,the only thing i would say was the instruction are slightly wrong and doesnt mention press volume down to enter diag ,but it was common sense anyway ....
Please describe what I wrote wrong and will correct it

JUSMEJOSE
2nd-September-2011, 12:29 AM
I have sucessfully unlocked the phones below With S-OFF
HTC Inspire 4G AT&T
HTC G1 TMobile
HTC G2 Desire Z
HTC MyTouch 3G
HTC MyTouch Slide
HTC HD2 Tmobile
HTC MyTouch 4G
HTC VIvo_W (Verizon)

Thanks XTC Clip!!!

pcs1234
2nd-September-2011, 12:03 PM
when it says press [ACTION] to start "Clear S58 Data "it said press volume down to clean s58 data"
its been a day since i had the phone ,when i get another i will write the exact method it asked me ,i cant remember exactly when it said press volume down ,i think it was clean s58 data .......................

lgarapo
2nd-September-2011, 04:34 PM
same as me have a brew locked to 02 cant get past the secu flags it just does not happen

i finally figured the problem with my htc smart instead of releasing the three button combination after vibrate i continued pressing while it switched on normally and after a few seconds after full boot it said secu flags off rest device.so my advice keep pressing the buttons ignore it booting up only release when it says secu flag off

Raskal
2nd-September-2011, 08:40 PM
i finally figured the problem with my htc smart instead of releasing the three button combination after vibrate i continued pressing while it switched on normally and after a few seconds after full boot it said secu flags off rest device.so my advice keep pressing the buttons ignore it booting up only release when it says secu flag off

So, means us ok?

JUSMEJOSE
2nd-September-2011, 09:21 PM
Yes just press [ACTION] to clean s58 data!
Also i have unlock sucessfully HTC Lengend!

when it says press [ACTION] to start "Clear S58 Data "it said press volume down to clean s58 data"
its been a day since i had the phone ,when i get another i will write the exact method it asked me ,i cant remember exactly when it said press volume down ,i think it was clean s58 data .......................

lgarapo
5th-September-2011, 07:50 AM
yeah worked like a charm

frediho
6th-September-2011, 01:51 PM
3 T-mobile mytouch 3g Successfully Unlocked HBoot 0.95.00000 and 1 Expresso Hboot 0.95.0000. Thanks xtc Clip Team

frediho
8th-September-2011, 04:25 PM
2 piesces of T-mobile G1 Hboot 0.95.0000 sucessfully unlocked

JUSMEJOSE
8th-September-2011, 10:15 PM
Ok im trying to unlock HTC HD7 TMobile doesnt pass "Enter USB host Mode..* Anyone Has the same problem?...

Svimle
28th-September-2011, 09:08 AM
I found out this: The contact between the box and simdummy was bad (you know, the little contact where you plug in the flex/dummy). Got my husband to press the contact together while I did the procedure. Voilá! It finally worked, after trying to unlock it "hundred of times".
The time out error did not have anything to say.

Succesfully unlocked, thank you!

(sorry for my bad english..)

ELSaNdUnGuErO
10th-October-2011, 08:50 PM
unlocked t-mobile mytouch 3g with hboot-1.33.0006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ent1lg0_hnc

hey what boot loader versin you select? Because 1.33.0006 its no in the boot list to unlock the device

farodriguez
10th-October-2011, 08:53 PM
Use 1.33.X007

JUSMEJOSE
20th-October-2011, 11:24 PM
has anyone had problem unlock the HTC MyTouch Slide 3G?...

GsmGalant
25th-October-2011, 06:54 PM
HTC sensation 4g succesfull unlock

Just select: Saga-HTC Desire 5
create goold card and follow instreuction .

strogoff
7th-November-2011, 10:35 PM
HTC Wildfire S - original and brand new

MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-0.90.0000
MICROP-0451
RADIO-7.46.35.08
Apr 8 2011,17:45:10

After use XTC CLIP PLUS (v.2.1.1 by Raskal):
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-OFF RL

now happy :)

scottt60514
7th-December-2011, 01:29 AM
A few I have unlocked. Can't remember them all.

HD2 T Mobile US
Freestyle AT&T
Sensation 4G T Mobile US
HD7 T Mobile US
Mytouch 3G T Mobile US
Mytouch 4G T Mobile US
Mytouch 3G slide T Mobile US
Aria AT&T
G1 T Mobile US
G2 T Mobile US
More that I can't remember.

Great tool.

abdel-27
10th-December-2011, 05:00 PM
Unlocked
HTC Desire HD x1
HTC Wildfire S x1
=
XTC Clip money recovred on this 2 phones
thnx Raskal

werbert
12th-December-2011, 08:16 PM
Incredible S
Vivo Pvt Ship S-ON
HBOOT-1.09.0000
radio-38.02.03.11_M
choose HBOOT-0.94.200x create gold card and proceed,result SUCCESS(s-off,super cid,unlocked)!!

noorscorner
22nd-December-2011, 11:46 PM
hi
bought my new xtc clips instald registerd and updated
try to unlock htc wildfire s faild at first
tried again
same steps asked me to do again and again did about 3 times
then again same steps to repeat
i thought i think i already had done enough times (should be unlocked) so decide to exit
checked info. radio, super cid etc took battery out. flex cable/sim out.
inserted different network sim in. turnd on the phone (took time) to came on.
but at the end it stared ok and ask for some settings ,time date etc and thats it all done
very happy its unlocked.

would like to give some feed back on clips and the cable adaptor hanging from clip dont seam very secure and lasting. would be nice if it can be bilt in (part of clip) insted of hanging out. just with some space enough to lock and unlock(deattach flexi/sim cables) hope it make sense.

and description/instructions are not very accourat for this set
and 2nd why it ask to reppeat same stips to unlock even i m sure was it done(unlocked) in first attempt.
shouldnt it gave a message http://forums.phone-tools.cn/images/icons/icon5.pngphone unlocked or successful something like that or its just me (new user) i should had stoped after compleating first attempt.
sorry if in that case as its my first time i used it.

other than this its a very good tool and i like it.

thanks Mary Xmas and Happy new year

JamesBeeton
28th-December-2011, 10:25 PM
High-tech computer is able to adapt to the avant-garde gathering buzz production, the annual completion to give up exercise to suit the user's praise. Adaptable in all HTC mobile application Android operating system. In this article, we analyze the top 5 recognition of the HTC mobile phone on the market today.

dekimaks
2nd-January-2012, 12:10 PM
Any solution for Explorer,Ryme,Evo 3d...?

JasperKing
3rd-January-2012, 06:56 PM
HTC assembly fashion, fashionable, avant-garde acute phones set new standards in the adaptable world, its name. HTC Desire Bravo but addition gem, from handset manufacturers and adaptable phones are exceptions. Stylish and fashionable adaptable phone, which added enhances an amazing 3.7 inches wide, 16 actor blush AMOLED affectation blow awning its appearance.

becs
8th-January-2012, 06:39 PM
Hi ya .....my chap has an htc with the above model number so god knows what actual htc fone it is lol anyways i want to unlock it for him so would be greatful for any info on his model cheers much appreciated becs :)

anryl
17th-January-2012, 09:45 PM
Succesfuly S-OFF after so 10 times fixing the contacts and the dummy sim :p
Used original Samsung 2GB SDCARD

arafat mashaka
27th-January-2012, 03:35 PM
I have same phone, can you explain me which model have you select in software because i can't see it android version.

hitechservis
2nd-August-2012, 01:17 PM
htc desire/bravo
hboot 0.92.0001
unlocked with xtc clip (hboot 0.93.x001) SU